Saturday, June 12, 2010

workaholic.

 

Am I a workaholic. The mags cut out a description of a workaholic. Well I am similar to more than 5 of the description . Haha.. has always been and will always be. 
Eventhough I would try at times to not be one but I have to accept the fact that its just meant to be. Let me share with you the description and please do asses yourself. :)

  1. i prefer to do most things myself rather than ask for help.
  2. i get impatient when i have to wait for someone else or when something takes too long
  3. i find myself doing two or three things at one time, such as eating lunch and writing a memo while talking on the telephone
  4. i feel guilty when i am not working on something
  5. things just never seem to move fast enough for me
  6. my personal life has suffered because of my work
  7. i spend a lot of time mentally planning and thinking about future events while tuning out the here and now
If you answer true to four or more questions, then its time you reevaluate your work values and find that balance in life again!

Sometimes, bukan saje nak jadi workaholic tapi 'ter'jadi tanpa disengajakan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin